Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment Kerala
- What is Vein, Superficial Vein, Deep Vein?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries deoxygenated blood towards the heart from the tissues. There are superficial and deep veins. Superficial veins are closer to the surface of the body, under the skin. Deep veins lie deeper in the body, underneath the muscles. We provide the best Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment Kerala.
- What is Deep Vein Thrombosis?
- What are the symptoms of DVT?
- What are the risk factors?
- What is the treatment for DVT?
- What is anticoagulation therapy?
- How long is the treatment?
- Which are the required blood tests while on coagulation?
- What should be my INR value?
- How frequently should I test for INR?
- Why should I have such frequent INR tests?
- Does my medicine interact with anticoagulation?
- Why should I elevate my legs while resting?
- What is compression? Why should I use that?
- Can I become pregnant, when I am on anticoagulation?
- Can I breast feed my baby?
- What contraceptive measures are to be taken while on coagulation?
- When do I need to see the doctor?
- Which are the signs of unusual bleeding?
We provide the best Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment Kerala. We also provide Aortic Aneurysm Treatment Kerala