Peripheral Arterial disease (PAD)
- What is Peripheral Arterial Disease ?
Your arteries carry blood that is rich in oxygen and nutrients from your heart to the rest of your body. When these arteries in your legs get blocked, your legs do not receive enough blood or oxygen, and you may have a condition called Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- What are the symptoms of lower limb PAD ?
- What are the complications of having a PAD ?
- When should I seek a medical opinion if I have symptoms of PAD ?
- What test would be done for me at the clinic ?
- What are the treatment options available ?