- What are Varicose Veins?
Varicose Veins are enlarged veins that can be blue, red or flesh-coloured. They are often raised above the skin and look like twisted, bulging chords. Varicose veins occur when the valves in the leg veins no longer function, causing blood to pool in the legs.
- What are the symptoms of varicose veins?
- What should I do if I have varicose veins?
- What would be the test done for me?
- What are the treatments options available?
- Are there any other medicines for varicose veins?
- What does Varicose Vein Surgery involve?
- What are the problems of surgery?
- What is sclerotherapy?
- What is Laser therapy for treatment of varicose veins?
- Does laser treatment involve hospital stay?
- What are the precautions after laser treatment?